Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Aberdeen Fashion Week - Saturday 29 April

I managed to assist a designer/stylist I've been trying to network with for a while backstage at Aberdeen FW. It was a total coincidence that I stood up to leave the room at the time a photographer was coming into the room, he runs a model school and his models were walking for that designer so I joined that gang for the day which was perfect!  She designs really cool alternative edged pieces, and had the models dressed in newspaper dresses over her dresses, topped with mini fireworks on headbands.  The newspaper dresses were ripped off as the models started walking and the fireworks stayed going till they were nearly off the runway which was very cool.




Designs by Aleah Leigh.  Photography by Andy Marshall and Douglas Kerr

Aleah asked if I'd like to work with her at London Fashion Week so I am very very pleased about that!  I've just messaged her to renew contact so I'll find out the score in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The accidental Singer sewing machine revolution By Tim Harford

By Tim Harford ( taken from  bbc.co.uk/news/business ) Gillette adverts  stand against toxic masculinity . Budweiser  makes speciall...