I'm developing a fashion PR company, intended to represent independent and emerging designers in Scotland and today was the first meeting with a designer client. Toco Fashion and I first met at the Checkmate fashion show last May and then did a shoot in early Autumn and she is originally a milliner who designs amazing hats as well as some beautiful clothing and is a designer I'm incredibly pleased to be working for.
She was already familiar with the aims and ethos of my idea, and to take it further I need to hear exactly what the designers need me to do on their behalf beyond what I've already got in mind. We had a lengthy conversation to establish what's required and once I got home I started working on that list. I'm looking forward to seeing the first round of results which will be a lookbook and a revamped website.
She's currently planning a new collection and is at the pattern cutting stage and it sounds like a stunning, luxury resort collection. Amazing things are taking shape!
Glasgow fashion stylist and image consultant. A stylist with a range of editorial credits in publications, fashion shows and film and continues to develop creative ideas. http://jackiclark-stylist.co.uk/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The accidental Singer sewing machine revolution By Tim Harford
By Tim Harford ( taken from bbc.co.uk/news/business ) Gillette adverts stand against toxic masculinity . Budweiser makes speciall...
-
As Westender magazine hits it's 10 year anniversary , this month marks a year I've been working on the mag, and it's all the is...
-
Slogan t-shirts - black text on white cotton like newsprint - can be as powerful as any headline. We’ve just seen the political slogan trend...
-
Leaving for my first London College of Fashion course on Monday morning - accommodation sorted; meeting a photographer to get some ideas on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment