Saturday, September 28, 2019

Surviving the battles

My styling work also goes into artistic projects.  This is a personal one which didn't begin that way, I made the feather cape after seeing The Cape Reimagined exhibition and soon got an opportunity to use it on a shoot, and as the shoot evolved, someone came up with the idea of smearing the make up across the model's face, and so the images fitted into my warrior queen concept.

This can be taken out of the concept and illustrates my personal experience:
I've had challenges all my life having been born with complications. I've got passion, determination and a professional mindset to keep my issues to myself and keep going, head held high.
I've started to become more open about what I've faced over the last two years which has been a relief! I'd like to think I can inspire others who don't have a straight trajectory in life to reach their potential
The images are about the serene queen who went into battle and survived.


Photographer: Lee Howell Model: Beth Morley Hair: Jason Hallhair Make Up:Karen B Stylist Jacki Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

The accidental Singer sewing machine revolution By Tim Harford

By Tim Harford ( taken from  bbc.co.uk/news/business ) Gillette adverts  stand against toxic masculinity . Budweiser  makes speciall...