Sunday, October 1, 2017

Fantasy costume pieces

I've been having fun recently making fantasy costume pieces with feather trim.  These were originally inspired by my warrior queen styling research and have grown from there.  I'm nearly finished a turquoise cape and I've started making a dress - this rookie dressmaker is doing not bad for a beginner!  I've mastered threading the sewing machine and now there's no stopping me.  When I was in London the other week I had a look round Shepherd's Bush market and saw so many fantastic fabrics which have given me lots of ideas for making clothes from jackets to cocktail dresses.  Where will this end....










No comments:

Post a Comment

The accidental Singer sewing machine revolution By Tim Harford

By Tim Harford ( taken from  bbc.co.uk/news/business ) Gillette adverts  stand against toxic masculinity . Budweiser  makes speciall...