Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Magical day -


See last week I was talking about finding somewhere to live in the countryside?  Decided on the location - Aberfoyle in Stirlingshire.




I went for a walk there with my dad yesterday (route in the middle of the map is marked in white) and as you can see from the photos it's a stunning, magical place.  It's a village with amazing scenery, not that far from Glasgow by car.  The sun was baking down, the best day this year so far and we loved the lovely, perfectly named Faerie Walk.  We were walking for 2 and a half hours, blissful day!


Pigs basking in the afternoon sun! 

A montage of photos from the walk

Beautiful bluebell woods 

Countryside relaxes me so much, and I had been unwell in April, and getting out is always my best remedy after sleeping to get fit, so it felt like a real reward.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The accidental Singer sewing machine revolution By Tim Harford

By Tim Harford ( taken from  bbc.co.uk/news/business ) Gillette adverts  stand against toxic masculinity . Budweiser  makes speciall...