Monday, August 22, 2016

Body and Soul

After enjoy a lovely spa day with bestie Leanne nearly two weeks ago - when I wanted to take the swimming pool home with me :)  - I enrolled on beginners swimming lessons, first class was last night. Nothing to report apart from that it was fun and I did ok (and man, such hot men!!) but I'm on a body-care plan and had a wonderful hour long massage today.  I've not had one in probably at least 18 months and my poor shoulder muscles are tight as can be, closely followed by my calf muscles, but it was fantastic and I'm booked in for another in 4 weeks time to help my poor battered body.

Looking after my wee self is good, make sure you look after yourself too xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The accidental Singer sewing machine revolution By Tim Harford

By Tim Harford ( taken from  bbc.co.uk/news/business ) Gillette adverts  stand against toxic masculinity . Budweiser  makes speciall...